As per recent tweet of CNBC-TV-18, the States reiterate request to Centre to release dues, grant aid as revenue shortfall bites. States face a double whammy of poor GST revenue & rising expenditures.
To Release Dues, Grant Aid As Revenue Shortfall Bites:-
- States Reiterate Request To Centre To Release Dues, Grant Aid As Revenue Shortfall Bites
- States Face Double Whammy Of Poor GST Revenue & Rising Expenditures
- Revenue Decline Likely To Range Between 60-85% Across India In April & May
- States Revenue Decline: MP-60%, UP-60%, M’htra-61%, Haryana-63%, Delhi-85%, Assam-65%, Kerala-73%, Guj-65%
- States Expect Revenues To Pick Up Only Post September- October