In view of coronavirus spread, the Government of India has provided relief on the GST or indirect tax. Here is the list of financial relief provided on GST or indirect tax amidst the Covid-19 outbreak.
The list includes:-
- Last date for filing GST annual returns of FY 18-19 extended till the last week of June 2020.
- Last date for filing GSTR-3B due March, April, May 2020 returns and composition returns extended till last week of June 2020.
- No interest, late fee or penalty for companies with less than Rs. 5 crore turnover; For the bigger companies, interest would be 9 per cent.
- Last date for opting a composition scheme is extended till the last week of June 2020.
- Payment date under Sabka Vishwas Scheme extended to June 30, 2020.