The Goods and Services Tax (GST) e-invoice system has issued guidelines dated March 16, 2021 for taxpayers having aggregate turnover between Rs. 50 Cr. and 100 Cr.
- Your GSTINs are enabled for e-Invoicing.
- Registration and login to the system is now open for your GSTINs.
- You may prepare and register the live invoices in the e-Invoice portal.
- E-Invoice Bulk Tools may be downloaded for preparing JSON and IRNs may be generated.
- e-way bills may be generated for your IRNs.
- You may also register for e-Invoice APIs
Please note that in Production environment, the IRNs and e-Way Bills generated will be real and valid, they will not be discarded
E-Invoice API Access Mechanism
- Through ‘Companies having direct Access to APIs:– If the tax payer has tie up or using the ERP of the ‘Company which has direct access to API, then he/she can use the API through that company. The GSTIN (Tax Payer) generates his own username and password and gets the access to API using the Client Id and Client Secret of the Company, which has access.
- Tax Payers having access to E-Way Bill APIs:– If the tax payer has direct access to E-Way Bill APIs, then he/she can use the same Client Id, Client Secret, username and password to get the access to e-Invoice system.
- Through GSPs:– The GSTIN (Tax Payer) generates his own username and password and ties up with GSPs to get the access to API using the Client Id and Client Secret of the GSPs.
- Through ERPs:– The GSTIN (Tax Payer) generates his own username and password and ties up with ERPs to get the access to API using the Client Id and Client Secret of the ERPs.
The Guidelines can be accessed at: https://einvoice1-trial.nic.in/Documents/GuidelinesforTaxpayerswithTORs.pdf