The GSTN released an Advisory dated August 24, 2023, announcing the launch of a Mobile App and Web Portal for the ‘Mera Bill Mera Adhikaar’ Scheme, available on iOS, Android, and Web platforms.
As per the direction from the Government, the GSTN has developed and launched a mobile application (available on iOS and Android platforms) and also a web portal for the “Mera Bill Mera Adhikaar” scheme.
This scheme will be implemented from September 01, 2023 initially in the States of Gujarat, Assam, Haryana and UTs of Puducherry and Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli, as per the policy decision of the Government.
Mobile Application and Web Portal:
- The mobile application is available for download on both iOS and Android platforms and links are given below.
- Android Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gstn.msma
- iOS Link: https://apps.apple.com/in/app/mera-bill-mera-adhikaar/id6450875616
- The web portal can be accessed at: https://web.merabill.gst.gov.in
User Manual: For ease of use and to guide taxpayers through the process of participating in the scheme via the mobile application or web portal, a detailed user manual is available at the link below for your reference:
- User Manual Download Link: https://tutorial.gst.gov.in/downloads/news/mbma_user_manual_18_august_2023_final.pdf
Please ensure that you download the mobile application only from the Google Play store and Apple App store and access the web portal through the official link provided above to avoid any spurious application of a fraudulent entity.
Please refer to the Policy Document for MBMA related policy matters with reference to broad guidelines for its implementation.
The Advisry can be accessed at: https://www.gst.gov.in/newsandupdates/read/599