As per the recent tweet of CNBC-TV18, the Centre likely to suggest states to borrow for meeting GST shortfall in the meeting scheduled this month.
CNBC-TV18 EXCLUSIVE SOURCES SAY
- GST Council Likely To Discuss Proposal By Some States On Hiking Compensation Cess On Sin Goods
- GST Council Meeting Likely To Be Scheduled During August
- Centre Likely To Suggest States To Borrow To Meet GST Shortfall In Meeting
- States Likely To Ask Centre To Borrow To Compensate States For GST Shortfall
- GST Council Likely To Discuss Measures To Boost CGST & SGST Realisation