|📍💥 TODAY is the LAST day to Avail of the Benefit of a Special Discount !!
Register Now !!
Live GST Course on:
GST Input Tax Credit (ITC) by CA (Adv) Bimal Jain
3 Day | 3 Session | 9 Hours
June 16 | 3:00 – 6:00 PM, June 17 | 3:00 – 6:00 PM and June 18 | 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM (IST)
Rs. 2,999/- 2,499/- (Inclusive of GST)
Special Discount valid till 10 June 2023
Register Now !!
To Know more:
CA (Adv) Bimal Jain
- FCA, FCS, LLB with 24 Yrs. of Experience in Indirect Taxation – GST, Service Tax, Excise, Customs, VAT/CST, FTP, DGFT matters etc.
- Chairman of Indirect Tax Committee of PHD Chamber of Commerce
- Author of books on Goods and Services Tax, “GST LAW AND COMMENTARY (With Analysis and Procedures)” [8th Edition – May 2023]
Coverage of the Course :
- What is the Eligibility and Condition for claiming ITC- Section 16 with practical scenarios and examples
- Requirement and reversal of ITC (Rule 37)
- Interplay of Valuation – GST ITC
- Schedule I vs Rule 37 Comparative Study
- Rules and Provision for Offset of ITC – Case Study
- Concept of Claim – Reversal – Reclaim
- Clarification on Non Filing of GSTR-1 and GSTR 3B
- Other provision of Section 17 for reversal of common ITC and reversal as per Rule 42/43 for Input, Input Service & Capital Goods
- Exclusions in value of exempt supplies for the purpose of reversal of common credit ITC as per rule 42 and 43
- Exclusion of interest income and other exempt services from aggregate value of exempt supplies for reversal of common ITC as per rule 42 and 43
- Special Provision for Banking, Financial Institutions, NBFC’s
- Blocking of ITC (Rule 86A)
- Restrictions on use of amount available in electronic credit ledger (Rule 86B)
- Order of utilization of input tax credit (Rule 88A)
- Manner of calculating interest on delayed payment of tax (Rule 88B)
- Availability of credit in special circumstances
- ITC on opening stock of inputs at the time of registration
- ITC on stock of inputs available to person taking voluntary registration
- ITC on opening stock of inputs and capital goods available on opting out of composition scheme
- ITC on stock of inputs and capital goods when exempted goods or services become taxable
- ITC reversal on closing stock of inputs on switching to composition scheme/ wholly exempt supplies
- Transfer of ITC in case of sale, merger, demerger, amalgamation, etc.
- Transfer of ITC on obtaining separate registration for multiple places of business within a state or UT
- Removal of capital goods or plant and machinery
- Taking ITC in respect of inputs and capital goods sent for job-work
- Manner of distribution of credit by Input Service Distributor
- Manner of recovery of credit distributed in excess
- Apportionment of Credit
- Meaning of Taxable & Exempt Supply
- Credit used exclusively for Taxable supply / exempt supply
- Common Credit
- Supplies for personal consumption etc.
- How to apportion the credit
- Blockage of Credit in respect of
- Motor Vehicles, Vessels and Aircraft; their servicing repair & maintenance.
- Food & beverages, outdoor catering beauty treatment, health services, cosmetic & plastic surgery, renting or hiring of motor vehicles, and others
- Woks contract services
- Membership of Club, Health and Fitness Centre
- Goods & Services provided to employees
- Travel benefits to employee
- Construction of immovable property on own account
- Tax paid under composition scheme
- Goods or services received by a non-resident taxable person
- Goods or services used for CSR activities
- Goods or services used for personal consumption
- Gifts, free samples and goods lost or written off
- Tax paid in fraud cases, confiscation etc.
- ITC on Works Contract and Construction of Immovable Property related issues such as:
- Installation of lift
- Overhead crane
- Construction of warehouse for leasing
- Civil construction for installation of machinery etc.
- Credit on free gifts, samples, goods lost, stolen or destroyed etc.
- ITC & Tax paid under Section 74, 129 and 130
- Discussion on various important judgments on ITC
- How to prove genuineness of transactions to avail GST IT
- ITC can be claimed during revocation of cancelled GST registration
- Claiming Time Barred ITC for the period of Cancellation
- ITC availability on vouchers and subscription packages
- Constitutional validity of Section 16(2)(c) challenged in various cases
- Constitutional validity of Section 16(4) challenged in various cases
- Case laws on rectification of error or omission made while filing GST statements/ returns/ forms
- Other important case laws on GST ITC
- Open House: Question and Answer
Key features of the course:
- E-Certificate to all participants
- Background Material (BGM) available in PDF (Downloadable basis)
- Dedicated WhatsApp group, Telegram and E-mail for Free Subscription of GST Updates for 1 Year
- Hindi/English medium
- Special 45% Discount on our latest ‘GST Law and Commentary with Analysis and Procedures’ by Bimal Jain & A2Z Taxcorp LLP – May 2023 Edition
Terms and Conditions:
- The Recorded Session will be provided.
- The validity of the Recorded Session is 2 Months with Unlimited Viewing.
For details, or any queries,
Call us at: 8076563802, 011 42427056 or E-Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or Visit: www.a2ztaxcorp.in
DDA Flat No. 650, Pocket 5, Mayur Vihar, Phase 1
New Delhi – 110091