🔴 Hurry up! Registration is going to close very soon !!
Live GST Course on:
Scrutiny Notices, Assessment, Audit, Inspection, Search, Seizure and Arrest under GST by CA. Bimal Jain
3 Day | 3 Session | 9 Hours
September 03 | 3:00 – 6:00 PM, September 04, September 11 | 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM (IST)
2,999/- (Inclusive of GST)
Don’t miss the Golden Opportunity to learn from GST expert !!
Register Now !!
Bimal Jain – Chartered Accountant
- FCA, FCS, LLB with 24 Yrs. of Experience in Indirect Taxation – GST, Service Tax, Excise, Customs, VAT/CST, FTP, DGFT matters etc.
- Chairman of Indirect Tax Committee of PHD Chamber of Commerce
- Author of books on Goods and Services Tax, titled, “GST LAW AND COMMENTARY (With Analysis and Procedures)” (7th Edition – May 2022)
Key topics of the course:
- When inspection, search and seizure can be initiated
- Offences – Bailable & Non Bailable
- Various Penalty & Imprisonment provisions
- Legal Jurisprudence on Search and Seizure
- Constitutional validity of Search & Seizure by both CGST & SGST Authorities
- Inspection of goods in movement and penalty proceedings u/s 129 & 130 with recent changes in Union Budget 2021
- Legal Jurisprudence of Coercive actions by the Dept during Search & Seizure and collection of tax revenue
- Constitutional validity of arrest provisions before adjudication
- Legal Jurisprudence of Arrest Provisions
- Legal validity of Recovery Proceedings in GST
- Provisional attachment of Property or Bank Account – When Why and Recourse available
- Power to summon persons to give evidence and produce documents
- Access to business premises
- Officers to assist proper officers
- Validity of Multiple or Parallel Proceedings
- Various Assessment under GST viz. Self-Assessment, Provisional Assessment, Summary Assessment
- Scrutiny of Returns, Assessment of Non-Filers of Returns
- Audit by GST Department and Special Audit under GST Laws
- Preparation and Handling of GST Audit
- Procedure during department audit
- Proceedings of Demand and Recovery
- Certain Offenses and Penalties
Key features of course:
- E-Certificate to all participants
- Background Material (BGM) available in PDF (Downloadable basis)
- Dedicated WhatsApp group, Telegram and E-mail for Free Subscription of GST Updates for One Year
- Question & Answer after Live session
- Hindi/English medium
Terms and Conditions:
- The Recorded Session will be provided.
- The validity of the Recorded Session is 3 Months with Unlimited Viewing.
For details, or any queries,
Call us at: 8076563802, 011 42427056 or E-Mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or Visit: www.a2ztaxcorp.in
DDA Flat No. 650, Pocket 5, Mayur Vihar, Phase 1
New Delhi – 110091