The Goods and Service Tax Network (GSTN) has released a new website i.e. https://demoofflinetool.gst.gov.in for offline demonstration of New GST Return process for the taxpayer. Therefore the taxpayer can access the offline tool of New GST Return process, and provide their feedback for improvisation purpose.
The process to access the new GST return offline tool by the taxpayers are as hereunder:-
- Go to the homepage: https://demoofflinetool.gst.gov.in/homepage
- Provide your “GSTIN”, “Financial Year” and “Tax Period” for which the return need to file.
- The Taxpayers can prepare the “Annexures of Outward Supplies in Form GST ANX-1”.
- The Taxpayers can prepare the “Annexures of Inward Supplies Form GST ANX-2”.
- The Taxpayers can “Match Annexure of Inward Supplies (GST ANX-2) With Your Purchase Register”.
- The Taxpayers can prepare the “Update Shipping Bill Details”