As per the recent tweet of MyGovIndia, the AatmaNirbharBharat package, Hon’ble Finance Minister, Nirmala Sitharaman recently announced measures for relief and credit support related to businesses, especially MSMEs to support Indian Economy’s fight against COVID19.
Taking MSME Sector in India to New Levels:-
- Finance Minister announced measures for relief and credit support related to businesses, especially for MSMEs to support Indian Economy’s fight against COVID-19
- Announcement of Rs. 3 lakh crore collateral-free loan scheme to boost liquidity in MSME
- CGTMSE to receive Rs. 4,000 crore that will offer partial credit guarantee to banks for lending to MSMEs
- To offer Rs. 10,000 crore to equity-based funding to MSMEs with growth potential and viability
- MSMEs will be redefined under a common metric of investment in plants and machinery, equipment and turnover