GSTN has issued a troubleshoot related to using of Digital Signature Certificate (“DSC”) in Part A: While filing Form GSTR-9C on GST Portal, following is brought to your notice:
General issues related to DSC :
- It may be noted that only PAN based Class 2 or Class 3 DSC can be used on GST Portal by taxpayers.
- In case you encounter an error that PAN verification failed, please ensure that PAN entered and PAN, as mentioned in DSC, must be same.
- Ensure that DSC is installed or token is plugged in your system.
- If you are facing issues while registering or signing DSC on the GST Portal, check if the emSigner is started or not.
- If emSigner server is started – Stop the server and start the emSigner server as ‘Run as Administrator’.
- If emSigner server is not started – Start the emSigner server as ‘Run as Administrator’.
- If you are facing an error after clicking the PROCEED button or if the web socket is not visible, you need to start the emSigner again.
- For detail, help click on the link below: