As per the recent tweet of CNBC-TV18, the Government sources say the Net Direct Tax Mop Seen Around Rs 3.33 Lakh Crore As of the Previous Week of September.
- Net Direct Tax Mop up at Rs 1.93 Lakh Crore During April-August
- Net Direct Taxes in Sep up 72% Over Aug on Advance Tax but Asking Rate Higher
- Asking Rate for Direct Taxes Increases to Rs 1.62 Lakh Crore a Month vs Rs 1.08 Lakh Crore
- Direct Tax Target Likely to be Reset Lower in Revised Est Due to COVID-19
- April-Sep Direct Tax Mop up Down 28% YoY