CBIC has Released Excel based Form GSTR-9 Offline Tool. The excel based GSTR-9 offline utility is designed to help the taxpayer to prepare the GSTR-9 return offline.
1. Access the GST Portal www.gst.gov.in.
2. Go to Downloads > Offline tools > GSTR-9 Offline Tool > Download button.
3. Unzip the downloaded Zip file which contains GSTR-9 Offline Tool, User Manual, Read Me.txt, Release Note.
4. Open the extracted folder and you will find an MS Excel file with Name “GSTR_9_Offline_Utility.xls”.
5. Double Click on it to open.
6. Once opened, click on “Enable Editing” and “Enable Macros” and/or “Enable Content” button on top.
7. Now you can use the tool.
Source: #GSTN Portal