The general public and the trade at large are hereby informed that CBIC is planning to launch Faceless E-Assessment for imported goods. All members of the trade/ stakeholders are requested to kindly furnish their views/comments/suggestions on the Concept Paper latest by March 03, 2020, on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org so as to facilitate finalization of the matter.
Following are the pointer covered on the concept paper note for the stakeholder are as under:-
- A journey towards Faceless Assessment.
- Existing Structure of Commissionerates.
- Future Structure of Commissionerates.
- Functions of National Assessment Commissionerates [NACs] and Jurisdictional Port Commissionerates [JPCs].
- Proposed National Assessment Commissionerates [NACs].
- Procedure for Assessment of Bill of Entry by FAGs.
- Speaking Order.
- Appellate proceedings.
- Review proceedings.
- Exchange of communication exclusively by electronic mode and Authentication of electronic records.
- Board to specify the format, mode, procedure, and processes.
The detailed concept paper on Faceless E-Assessment is enclosed: http://www.cbic.gov.in/resources/htdocs-cbec/draft-circ/e-assessment_1802.pdf