Experience: 2-5 years
Qualification: CA / CS/ CMA / L.L.B.
- Sound Knowledge and understanding of Indirect Taxes
- Willingness to handle litigation in Indirect Taxes
- Ability to provide consultancy under Indirect Taxes
- Deciding the strategy for major litigations in co-ordination with the client teams
- Handling litigation and legal notices, arbitration, filing civil and criminal suits etc.
- Performing legal research and writing case notes on various legal issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and perform under stress situations
- Must be well organized and disciplined in work
- Pro-active approach
- Effective implementation and review of work programs. Updating the Executive Director/Partners/Managers proactively on various work related issues.
- Coordinating with the Executive Director/Partners/Managers for the planning and management of assignments.
- Providing timely & high-quality services and work products that exceeds clients’ expectations.
Interested candidates may mail us their CV’s at email@example.com